Your Hosting Talk | Your Hosting Community

Full Version: Professional web hosting in UK please?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need 50 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 1 TB of data transfer
I've found the host - Hosting.uk - their vps deals look quite good.
Do you think they are trustworthy and reliable?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
I like hosting.uk web hosting service. Support, has never failed me, always left with a problem solved. I greatly appreciate their efforts!
As an alternative, can draw your attention to hostunmetered.net hosting deals. They have stable DC in the UK.
Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.
(2019-07-29, 09:42:58)Alphagalaxy Wrote: [ -> ]I need 50 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 1 TB of data transfer
Taking into account your needs, can recommend you to check out these hosts: Liquidweb.com , Rockhoster.com and Vpsget.com
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
It seems to me that choosing exmasters.com you will save some money and get better feature-packed hosting accounts.
Reliable servers, exceptionally fast support, exceptional professionals.
I wanna suggest you but first you need tell me .What type of business you have.See if you have small business than i will suggest you for Linux Shared Hosting.Its good for beginner or small business purpose.

But if you have large business than VPS Hosting will be better option for you….