Your Hosting Talk | Your Hosting Community

Full Version: e-commerce friendly web hosting providers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to choose the best web host: Linux, RAM: 2 GB, HDD: 45 GB, e-commerce friendly
Got to know about this web host: Hostforweb.com and Centohost.com - their web hosting deals look affordable.
Do you know anything about the quality of their services? What host is better?
Any discounts?
You'd better choose centohost.com server hosting.
Good server uptime and speed connectivity. Their web hosting plans are feature-rich and the pricing is competitive.
Pretty good e-commerce hosting solutions offered by QHoster.com provider. I suggest that anyone new to site building and looking for a new provider or even looking to move from their existing host, place this web host on the top of their list. Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!
Well, centohost.com have been a great host from what I had before. Support is top notch! I can even text a support and get answers pretty quickly. This web host also provides web development so they can even answer questions about your website.
For an e-commerce website, I would recommend VPS hosting From eWebGuru web hosting Provider. They provide cheap & affordable VPS hosting plans. Guaranteed 99.9% server uptime. 24*7 support
I'm happy with centohost.com hosting service. Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!
They are far and away the best. I've gotten very quick and very good response on the few occasions I've needed support.
Different web hosts specialize in hosting different eCommerce platforms. For instance, JetRails hosts sites built with platforms like Magento, WooCommerce, DrupalCommerce, X-Cart, and even completely custom-coded sites.

Beyond a team that offers the service that you need, you’ll want to think about quality.

The most common topics that come up with eCommerce web hosting are

Security - Including PCI Compliance.
Speed - Crucial for good conversation rates.
Stability - In eCommerce, you need a high uptime.
Scalability - There’s are few things worse than your site going down on your busiest sale days.
Support - Without 24/7 proactive monitoring and support, you can find yourself up a creek without a paddle.
Maintenance & Management - Web hosting requires upkeep. If you select an unmanaged environment, you’ll fall out of date which has many negative implications, including on security.
Dedicated Resources - Many hosts offer multi-tenant (shared) environments. These are rarely optimized and secured for your site in the way that you’d want them to be. That may be ok for some businesses, but rarely for eCommerce.
Full Service - Chances are that you won’t want to manage your own Content Delivery Network (CDN), Web Application Firewall (WAF), Caching, Backups, Malware Scanning, Intrusion Detection, and other facets that are part of a good eCommerce hosting environment. You’ll want a team that will manage, optimize, and monitors it all for you.
Contracts - Many legacy hosts will try to get you to sign long-term contracts. It’s often best to at least start out on a month-to-month to see if you’re satisfied with the service.