Your Hosting Talk | Your Hosting Community

Full Version: I would like to get KVM VPS web hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to get VPS web hosting. KVM. need over 50-70 gbs of disk space
Do you know anything about Rockhoster.com KVM VPS web hosting services ?
Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?
I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
Take a look at Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting solutions. Customer's safety is the main goal for these guys.
I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.
There were 3 web hosts I compared, finally chose Rockhoster - their pricing looked better and also features and bonuses were sweet. So I decided to give them a try. Contact with sales, technical support, and billing has been prompt and pleasant. I can't imagine receiving better service from any webhost regardless of the price.
Fantastic host. I have used a couple of others and finally switched to Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting.
Great service, support is ALWAYS prompt and helpful. They even reply on weekends. Recommended.
Great Information Shadow Fight 2 Mod Apk
My favorite one is Vpsget.com pretty obviously. They offer feature-packed KVM VPS hosting solutions in Europe.
You will see how fast support team answer your specific questions, because they hold an interest in facilitating their clients work.