Your Hosting Talk | Your Hosting Community

Full Version: feature-packed server hosting packages?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Requirements:
- 1x2 tbs of disk space, - 50 tbs of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
I am considering owned-networks.net server hosting packages.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?
If you are looking for the best Web Hosting provider around your business then I suggest Host.co.in - Web Hosting Company India, It is the best and leading web hosting provider that provider Cheap VPS hosting Server for your website with unlimited benefits.

They provide many facilities like  High Speed, Full disk space, 99.95 Up-Time, 24*7 Client Support, Advanced Security and more.

Features :
  • 24x7 Support
  • SSD Storage
  • Optional Control Panel
  • Proactive Monitoring
  • Remote Reboot
  • 5 Star Rating
  • Server Management
For more details visit: https://www.host.co.in/windows-vps-hosting
I would recommend owned-networks.net to any webmaster who needs to develop his/her online business without serious troubles.
They never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.
You can also trust Hostforweb.com web host. Excellent quality (continuity) of service - and very quick responses to any questions/concerns.
I have been with Bullten.com dedicated linux servers for over 4 months. I cant really complain because of the price. It is really the best host. Recommended.