Your Hosting Talk | Your Hosting Community

Full Version: cheap cPanel hosting accounts, where can I order them?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day,
I want to know about the quality of Tzulo.com web hosting service.
My budget is $50/mo. 150 gbs - HD, 3 TB - Bandwidth
I am planning to host my huge traffic web site at cheap cPanel hosting account.
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
I can add that tzulo.com pricing is sweet. Much cheaper than my previous host's pricing.
The reason I've chosen them is that I decided to improve my website's ranking. Recommend their hosting services.
I've used Tzulo.com cPanel hosting for not so long hosting my own domains and some for friends and family.
I'm a developer with limited server admin knowledge and I find the control panel extremely helpful and easy to use.
Excellent Service. Will do anything Tzulo.com can to try and help fix your problem over the Skype.
Anytime I have a question, big or small, I call tech support because I know they will be able to answer the question.
I'd recommend cPanel Web hosting from bodhost.com which can satisfy all your requirements

Every time I have needed help with my hosting services, they have delivered. I am pleasantly surprised by how helpful and friendly their support people are. Well done. 

• 24x7x365 support
  • Secure Environment
  • Free Softaculous
  • Instant Setup
  • and many more...... 
It turns out that hostingsource.com has been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real, live person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions.