Your Hosting Talk | Your Hosting Community

Full Version: Any good, reliable web hosting with great support ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys

I'm looking for a shared hosting service for a friend. Requirements: a few gigs of space (at least), GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support (prompt and knowledgeable; if the turnaround time for urgent tickets is more than 2 hours, I'm not interested).
What can you tell me about kvchosting.net cPanel web hosting? Will it be worth trying them? Alternatives please?
Very happy with kvchosting.net web hosting, and would not hesitate to recommend them.
Have to rely on the tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
If you need reliable hosting service along with helpful, responsive customer support, then bodHOST is one place I can recommend to those looking for a new host. Well, the features fit my needs perfectly. I recommend this decent web host.

Managed Servers
SSD StorageĀ 
24x7 Support
99.95% UptimeĀ 
and many more ......
You mentored KVChosting. I think you should keep considering them:
https://www.kvchosting.net/blackfriday.html
Kvchosting.net is a great service and is a very honest and up front person when offering the best for your site.
The staff also worked with me to understand how to optimize my site for search engine discovery.
Hello,

There are a lot of good and affordable web hosting providers available on the web. But while choosing the best one you need to consider some important terms like speed, security and support.
Yes, support is the most essential aspect of web hosting services. Do one thing, when you pick any web hosting provider according to your website requirements, contact them via chat or email and ask some technical questions. If they are able to provide all the required information then select them as your future web hosting provider.