Your Hosting Talk | Your Hosting Community

Full Version: Joomla web hosting - any advice?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

Do you know any professional web hosting provider for hosting Joomla sites?
I would like to get 50 gbs of disk space. Linux. Joomla, 24/7 tech support
Any hosting reviews? Is cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting good?

Alternatives please?
Cloudarion.com has awesome deals on SSDVPS hosting deals in Russia, USA, Germany and Switzerland, which I'm recently trying out.
When I contacted their support, they gave detailed explanations and even pointed me in the right direction.
So far cloudarion.com has been excellent. I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions, my questions were answered very promptly.
Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.
I can also say that cloudarion.com has provided me with some of the most excellent service I have ever received.
The pricing is ridiculously cheap, especially when combined with a coupon.
Easy admin tools. Haven't had any reliability issues.
The guys at cloudarion.com are no-nonsense and respond promptly both with follow-up emails and to any additional questions I'll throw at them.
Easy to use interface. The pricing is very reasonable.
The primary motto of the Joomla platform is to target small and large businesses and it is completely free and designed on an open-source platform.

The Joomla framework was written completely in PHP scripting language. PHP is the most simple and common scripting language that you can use to develop any apps without having any compatibility issues. While developing an application you can have preview modes to check a display. In addition to this, Joomla’s installation takes only a few minutes and is ready to use right out of the http://box.Joomla.org has a huge selection of development tools and tutorials available for users.

Now according to asked question if you're looking for an Indian web hosting company that is best suitable for the Joomla platform then surely I would recommend MilesWeb hosting company. As the primary motto of the leading web hosting company is to provide best in class services and support to the customers. The company provides services such as shared hosting, VPS hosting, reseller hosting, dedicated hosting, cloud hosting, WordPress hosting, etc. at an affordable price point.

So if you're a newbie and want to build an application through CMS which is simple and yet so powerful then Joomla is the best platform you can have the same. For more detailed information about Joomla and the rest of the stuff just go through MilesWeb hosting provider.