Your Hosting Talk | Your Hosting Community

Full Version: Please suggest a good host
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I am looking for Linux Cpanel hosting:
Disk space - 20 gbs of SSD disk
Bandwidth - 500 gbs
Please suggest a good host.
Any info on kvchosting.net cheap shared hosting? Reliable or not?
Thanks.
After struggling with horrible providers I moved to kvchosting.net provider. I was absolutely stunned at the speed of the support team at this web hosting provider. I didn't expect that their response and resolution were too fast. It's less than 5 minutes then my modules are working properly.. - this is great!!
I am 100% satisfied with ByteNAP.com. One of the best Web Hosting Company in India. 99.95% Uptime, 24*7 customer support, Affordable pricing, Good support, staff data center,  Control Panel, Instant Setup, and many more.
Sometimes saving a couple bucks a month isn't the best deal.
I'm actually paying nearly half what I used to pay my old host and I'm getting much more for my money now.

I definitely would recommend kvchosting.net ssd web hosting to any friends of mine.
If you ask me, I've already recommended kvchosting.net reliable web host to one of my friends.
The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.