Your Hosting Talk | Your Hosting Community

Full Version: What host is better for me new project online? USA location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Searching for hosting account with 30 gbs of HD + 500 gbs of bandwidth. USA location.
What host is better? And why?

What can you say about Tzulo.com cPanel web hosting solutions?
Once I had a more informed opinion I saw some good hosts including cloudarion.com hosting and this one I chose.
They are professional in all the ways. I have already recommended their hosting services to all my friends.
Sure, there are some a bit cheaper providers around, but Tzulo.com is fully managed, not to mention the hardware quality and godlike uptime. The most cost efficient cloud provider on this planet. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night.
I have two domains hosted at Tzulo.com and just renewed both for a third year after looking around for better deals and, as usual, finding none.
Incredible hosting provider. The support from these guys is without comparison.
(2021-01-19, 08:38:32)Sagiscorpio Wrote: [ -> ]Searching for hosting account with 30 gbs of HD + 500 gbs of bandwidth. USA location.
What host is better? And why?

What can you say about Tzulo.com cPanel web hosting solutions?

If you looking for reliable and affordable cPanel Hosting, then bodHOST is the right choice for you. 

cPanel Web Hosting starting at just $0.99/mo.
  • 99.95% Uptime
  • SSD Storage¬†
  • 24x7 Support
  • Free Softaculous
Personally I like Tzulo.com hosting service. The cpu load from other users is pretty low, and even if the disks look full on cpanel they seem plenty responsive. Their goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting.