Your Hosting Talk | Your Hosting Community

Full Version: cPanel Managed VPS hosting services?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need over 100 gbs of disk space. 2 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about cloudarion.com cPanel Managed VPS hosting services?

Any feedbacks, reviews? What host is better?
I am very pleased with QHoster.com VPS hosting. Their staff also worked with me to understand how to optimize my site for search engine discovery.
All in all, I'm very pleased. Try the code: XMASQH25OFFHOST - 25% SHARED RESELLER VPS AND COMODO POSITIVE SSL - Recurring 2 more times!
I know from personal experience that cloudarion.com chat support is online 24/7 and I personally use it quite a lot. It's satisfying to be able to quickly handle the technical side of hosting my site and remain focused on improving the content. More 'heavy duty' support issues are handled via email and I have always received a reply within 24 hours.
(2021-02-10, 07:34:10)Tavosrep Wrote: [ -> ]Need over 100 gbs of disk space. 2 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about cloudarion.com cPanel Managed VPS hosting services?

Any feedbacks, reviews? What host is better?

VPS hosting from bodHOST is able to satisfy all your demands. Every time I have needed help with my hosting services, they have delivered. I am pleasantly surprised by how helpful and friendly their support people are. Well done. They have earned a loyal customer in me.
I had an issue setting up SSL for one of my clients and called them.
They not only knew what the issue is, but they fixed it and sent me an email letting me know it was up and running.
If you do, I will highly recommend cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting plans. They are super awesome.