Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Trustworthy cPanel web hosting?

Searching for hosting account with 150 gbs of HD + 1500 gbs of bandwidth.
What host is better? And why? What can you say about QHoster.com cPanel web hosting solutions?

XMASQH25OFFHOST - 25% SHARED RESELLER VPS AND COMODO POSITIVE SSL - Recurring 2 more times!
Christmas Promo 2020 - Shared hosting and Resellers & All VPS servers, except cPanel Managed and OpenVZ (Budget) LE VPS.

They don't pretend to be the most stable service, but QHoster.com does succeed in their goal: providing value for money with features that many developers appreciate.

World fastest web hosting platform with unlimited space, unlimited emails and ... business ensures reliable email delivery and your website constantly online.

I have signed up with QHoster.com a few years ago, and I have been impressed with their support. I've learned so much since moving my site to this host, and everything I've learned has been used to improve my site and add a bunch of new features that would not have been possible at my old Windows hosting service.

Use the code: XMASQH12OFFDEDI -12% - any billing cycle, Lifetime recurring discount on ALL SWITZERLAND AND USA DEDICATED SERVERS! Christmas Promo 2020 - Dedicated servers in Switzerland and USA, Lifetime discount. They've reduced the price for Dedicated server x5670 in Switzerland from $169.95 to $159.95 per month.

QHoster.com will work fine for your needs.