Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Can anybody recommend a reliable webhost ?

Hi Guys,
Can anybody recommend a reliable webhost ?
Don't need unlimited space or domains, but at least 50-100 Gbs of space and hosting 4-7 domains should be available.
Daily backups of files and DB should be available.
The monthly budget would be around $20-40 (less is of course welcome).
I am interested in VPS or Dedicated offers now.
What can you say about 3v-host.com hosting? Are they reliable? Alternatives for comparison?
Best Wishes

They have helped me to launch a number of blogs and I'll use it for any website I ever host. The site has always powered my social networking site with ease, no matter how much burst in traffic i get, it still runs very fast. You will make right decision to give 3v-host.com professionals a try.

I would like to add here that I am +1 fully satisfied obhost.net hosting user.
The network uptime is really perfect cos it is always online. I have no outages during the time I have been hosting my site with them.

So if you want an inexpensive and very functional site, cloudarion.com is the way to go.
For what you get, the prices are fantastic. Lots of hosting providers charge a lot more for a lot less. Def. Recommend.
I rate them 100% in their support and everything.

I've had my website with 3v-host.com Ukraine hosting for a number of years. It's solid as far as being up and running at all times.
I love the prices. The server was down for about 15 minutes one month. That's pretty good uptime!