Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Web Hosting Recommendations?

I decided to ask forum members if they know about this host...
I have found out QHoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting provider. Thinking to host my forum with them.
The only thing I am worried about is the reliability of this hosting provider.

Will it be worth dealing with them? Do they offer any discounts?

I am 100% happy client, highly recommend QHoster.com hosting services.
It has lots of positive reviews written by satisfied customers.

So, I decided to give them a try as the price was very cheap and they offered FREE website transfer. Really great web host!

Cool payment methods: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller and more.
QHoster.com is a provider who offers very cheap prices all around, for more webspace and bandwidth than most other hosters can claim to provide.

Having limited experience with websites I have learnt so much with QHoster.com hosting. Nice selection of included scripts, CPanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high-priced sites do not offer or support. Definitely a site to recommend!

I have had customers using other hosts and after pulling my hair out trying to get the basics to work got them to switch over and host through me at QHoster.com web host. There are no hidden traps or fees. They have been fantastic to deal with.

AccuWebHosting has more than 17 well-spent years of experience as a
one-stop-shop for all your hosting requirements. It provide a wide
range of perennially useful hosting services, such as shared hosting,
VPS hosting, Cloud Hosting, and Dedicated Servers running on both
Windows and Linux platforms, with the potential for both managed
and unmanaged services.

I recommend 10GB Hosting to host your website. Its server location is in the UK, USA and Europe. It is a UK- Based Web Hosting Company. This December it gives Chrismas Special Offer of 80% off on the Best Linux Hosting service. The coupon code is BFGB21.
https://www.10gbhosting.com/linux-hosting

I recommend that you need to check the review website like thewebhostingdir who provides the best web hosting provider compression with accurate research reports on their uptime, support service, backup service, reviews from their actual customers, and more. Then, pick the one that's right for you today.

Scott Harwood
Web Hosting Expert
TheWebHostingDir
World's best web hosting directory