What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

advise the simplest hosting possible?

Rstone

Guys, advise the simplest hosting possible (preferably with a script) for a small online store.
The most important thing is that there should be payment buttons and communication with the seller (that is, with me), and of course that the price should be inexpensive.
Do you know anything about 21st-thailand.com website hosting? Are they good for running e-shops? Alternatives?

I have no complaints with them and would definitely recommend Rockhoster.com hosting. They are always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.

Very happy so far. Recommend ZipServers.com if you care about online presence. Easy to use interface. Pricing is very reasonable. Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime.

Why not give Hostpro.com hosting a try? It is flexible one. Use the exclusive 20% off promo code HP-20 to get inspired. The offer is valid until December 31, 2023.

Try kvchosting.net ssd hosting. Easy upgrades to VPS option from shared hosting (just a checkbox). These guys do anything to keep the sites up.
The support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting providers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back