What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

affordable EU hosting plans?

Alphagalaxy

Do you know any good web hosting provider which offers secure and affordable EU hosting plans?
My requirements are 1500GBs - bandwidth and 30GBs - disk space.
I have found out QHoster.com or Webhost.pro VPS hosting, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Are they good for VPS hosting service?

I have been with QHoster.com cPanel managed VPS for over 6 months and i have never had a problem.
The support personnel is knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.
Generally 100% uptime, good pricing and professional service.

Finally I have found a good home for my web sites. QHoster.com is really good option for hosting any kind of web hosts.
I rate reliability and support as more important than subtle differences in pricing plans. Steady so, dudes!

Host.co.in is an official web hosting provider that offers a wide variety of hosting plans for beginners to larger businesses. They provide shared hosting, virtual private server (VPS), and dedicated server hosting.

You can save 30% OFF Web Hosting - AWH30 with get free domain. This offer is limited time.

Features:

It is one of the best shared hosting that offers Free SSL certificate
MySQL databases & PHP support.
Control panel.
Free tech support.
FTP account and File Manager.
MySQL databases & PHP support.

I would not hesitate to recommend QHoster.com to anyone. Customer support is responsive - they have professional team - I like it.
Uptime is good and they offer nice free useful tools - great plus for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back