What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Affordable VPS hosting please?

Tavosrep

Need over 100 gbs of disk space.
2 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about hostingsource.com VPS hosting services? Any feedbacks, reviews? What host is better?

Hello,

For this you have to make some research, in that, you can make a list of all the affordable and reliable web hosting providers then sort them according to your requirements and budget. Also, contact them personally and share your requirements. Who is able to fulfill all your requirements at a reasonable cost then you can go with them. WHUK is also a reliable VPS hosting provider.
I hope this will help you to choose the right one.

I like this web host. I probably don't know as much as I should about the ins and outs of having a large website, but with hostingsource.com by my side, I never worry about that anymore. There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.

I myself am quite happy with hostingsource.com SSDVPS hosting. They make the extra effort to be helpful. Very good price, great service.
I would recommend these guys to anyone, either starting out web hosting or for more experienced webmasters.

Impressed with Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting packages. Recommend to try them.
They're cheap, bandwidth is plenty and domains unlimited but you get what you pay for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back