What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any affordable Linux VPS hosting plans?

Ad@moll

Any affordable Linux VPS hosting plans?
My requirements are 1000GBs - bandwidth and 30GBs - disk space.
I have found out Regvps.com linux vps hosting solutions, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Are they good for VPS hosting service?

Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime. Regvps.com is the linux vps host you can rely on. They mean business and they provide excellent service.

Well, RegVPS.com utilizes high performance Intel Xeon processors with RAID10 arrays. The customers can use VPS hosting with unlimited bandwidth on their capacious and reliable servers.

XenVps1 - $15/month, CPU 2хE5-2680, RAM 1GB, HDD 25GB, Bandwidth 1TB per Month, Location USA - Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland, Russia.
Regvps.com team uses ultra-modern jail technologies and unique XEN-based virtualization in creating and managing the remote servers.

As an alternative, you can consider a VPS from hostpro.com. For example, they have a VPS plan for $12 per month that includes 4 GB RAM, 2 CPUs, 100 GB NVMe SSD, and Unlimited bandwidth.
For me, this is very cheap and beneficial, especially when they offer unlimited bandwidth.
Write to tech support and find out for yourself if it's right for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back