What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any good host with servers in Seattle?

Ad@moll

Looking for Linux server with 1TB of SSD
So, what places can you recommend me to look at?
I've already found GTHost.com servers, but know nothing about them, however they perfectly meet my demands.
They have servers in Seattle. Where can I find any possible info about their reliability?

OwnWebServers offers a range of stable dedicated server hosting options, including those located in Europe. By choosing a European server, you can ensure better latency and faster response times for your European audience, as well as adhering to regional data privacy laws. OwnWebServers takes pride in delivering reliable, secure, and customizable hosting solutions, making it an ideal choice for businesses seeking a European-based dedicated server.

XEON E5 2620v3
6 Cores
2.4GHz
15MB
RAM : 32GB
STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
MONTHLY PRICE $105

Get Instant 55% OFF Dedicated Servers - Promo Code EASTER55, Configure your servers >> https://ownwebservers.com/dedicated-hosting/

Recommend GTHost.com decent web host to other webmasters - HIGHLY! The customer/tech support team is always ready to help. They are online 24/7 - this is great.
Like their Amsterdam servers. FREE setup of dedicated instant servers ensures you can have your site up and running quickly without adjustments to your budget.

As per gthost.com web site they have several server options in Seattle: 1GB servers, 10 GB servers, Storage Servers, AMD Servers. Which of them are you interested in?

I really enjoy my hosting experience dealing with GTHost.com - it is TOP host. The team has given me a solid dedicated hosting plan in the USA!
Uptime guarantee is trust - 99.9% (my web site has never been down before). Speed is faster than I have had with my previous host.

bodHOST stands out as one of the Cheapest VPS hosting providers, offering exceptional performance, reliability, and scalability at competitive prices. Their managed VPS plans include SSD storage for fast data access, full root access for complete control, and round-the-clock customer support to ensure your applications run smoothly. With customizable configurations and robust security features, bodHOST caters to the needs of businesses and developers seeking top-tier VPS hosting solutions.

Back