What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any good, reliable web hosting with great support ?

Tavosrep

Hey guys

I'm looking for a shared hosting service for a friend. Requirements: a few gigs of space (at least), GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support (prompt and knowledgeable; if the turnaround time for urgent tickets is more than 2 hours, I'm not interested).
What can you tell me about kvchosting.net cPanel web hosting? Will it be worth trying them? Alternatives please?

Very happy with kvchosting.net web hosting, and would not hesitate to recommend them.
Have to rely on the tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.

Kvchosting.net is a great service and is a very honest and up front person when offering the best for your site.
The staff also worked with me to understand how to optimize my site for search engine discovery.

Hello,

There are a lot of good and affordable web hosting providers available on the web. But while choosing the best one you need to consider some important terms like speed, security and support.
Yes, support is the most essential aspect of web hosting services. Do one thing, when you pick any web hosting provider according to your website requirements, contact them via chat or email and ask some technical questions. If they are able to provide all the required information then select them as your future web hosting provider.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back