What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any info on kvchosting.net VPS hosting?

Tavosrep

My budget is $35/mo. 130 gbs - HD, 2 GB - RAM, 3 TB - Bandwidth
I am planning to host my huge traffic web site at cheap VPS hosting account.
Any info on kvchosting.net VPS hosting? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

I like kvchosting.net web host and will definitely continue using their hosting services.
Their customer support explained me everything I needed to know and helped me with setup.
Now I run my site and happy. Support is available 24/7 and you can contact them any time you need.

I started with kvchosting.net about two years ago. They were quite friendly and helpful in getting my website transferred over to them.
Their uptime is generally very good. The server's response time is very good.

I actually found kvchosting.net via Google search and compared their services offered to providers that were highly recommended.
Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going.

Don't look any further just go for kvchosting.net and you will be happy like now I'm from the bottom of my heart.
The price is more than reasonable. The patience of their staff with people like me who need lots of guidance is much appreciated.

Tavosrep said:
My budget is $35/mo. 130 gbs - HD, 2 GB - RAM, 3 TB - Bandwidth
I am planning to host my huge traffic web site at cheap VPS hosting account.
Any info on kvchosting.net VPS hosting? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

[font=Georgia,]It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.[/font]

[font=Georgia,]Kvchosting.net rep will tell you about their current promos. The host has really good reputation for providing ssd hosting services. Later on i switched to apps4rent vps as i found they were more cheaper and quality of services was good[/font]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back