What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Basic cheap host for blog?

Tavosrep

I am looking to move my blog from Blogger to Wordpress, self-hosted with my own domain name (which I haven't yet bought). Please could someone suggest where to start in looking for hosting? I tried Google but then found a post on here which said a lot of reviews are fake so thought it best to as you good people. The blog currently gets very little traffic and I only want something cheap and cheerful for now while I see how much time I'm going to have to put into the blog.
Any information on OBhost.net hosting solutions? Do you think this package can be good for me: Wordpress Hosting - Starter Package (Great for small WordPress sites) - $2.87/mo instead of $4.1/mo?
Thank you!

Looking for cheap web hosting, it's important to balance affordability with the necessary features and reliability for your website. bodHOST is a popular web hosting provider known for its budget-friendly shared hosting plans.

Get 30%, 50%, 90% OFF Summer Sale Special! Use coupon code: "Summersale24" - Discount will be applied when going to payment gateway.
Love these guys. I've been with OBhost.net for more than 8 months and have loved their hosting and service.
They are great - I had some initial troubles setting up/transferring from my old host but customer support was very helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back