What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best VPS provider with good pricing?

Ad@moll

Hello,
I want suggestion who is the best VPS provider with better prices..
RAM Mini 4GB Max 8GB, Technology: Xen or KVM, OS: CentOS, Cpanel/WHM, Processor Good One
SSD: Mini 50GB Max 100GB, I want to host 130-150 corporate customers not heavy. Mostly people use emails.
Budget is around $50-$100 monthly.
Do you know anything about digitalserver.com.mx web hosting? Any reviews?
What reliable and honest vps hosts do you know and can recommend me to try?

The guys at digitalserver.com.mx know their stuff, and more than that they're very good at explaining anything to newbies. The customer service has excellent feedback time via e-mail and solved all problems for a website newbie like me. I have the starter package, and think it's a great bargain. There are a lot of helpful tools included that I am using for my business.

OwnWebServers is currently running a promotion where they are offering a 55% discount on their VPS Hosting plans for the first month. To avail this offer, customers can use the promo code "EASTER55" during the checkout process.

Their Cheap VPS Hosting plans come with a range of features such as full root access, choice of operating systems (CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu), SSD storage, DDoS protection, firewall management, and more. They offer flexible resource configurations to meet specific requirements and provide 24/7 technical support via multiple channels (phone, email or live chat).

The promotion is valid for new customers only and is limited to the first month of service. After the first month, customers will be charged at regular prices based on their chosen plan and billing cycle (monthly or annually).

Last edited:
Well it was over 10 months I used Digitalserver.com.mx - everything works. Their friendly and timely manner aside, this is even more impressive when I have built and administer this site from Norway.

For your VPS hosting needs, try considering hostpro.com. They offer competitive pricing within your budget from $10 to $100 per month and provide excellent performance and reliability. HostPro supports Xen and KVM technologies, providing flexibility and reliable virtualization. Their plans can meet your requirements with 4-64 GB of RAM, 50-1000 GB of SSDNVMe drives, and a powerful processor. In addition, they offer OS support with cPanel/WHM, which makes it easy to manage your hosting environment. hostpro.com is known for its reliable service and excellent customer support, making it a great choice for hosting. I can confidently suggest that you try hostpro.com for reliable and efficient VPS hosting.

I've had nothing but success when working with DigitalServer team of experts. The set-up was fast - I was transferring my test sites within minutes of receiving their (five) instant welcome emails. They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable. Their professionalism is evident from the very first time you contact you have with them. Love their servidores dedicados en Mexico.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back