What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bitcoin dedicated servers?

Looking for reliable and high-performance dedicated servers for your business or organization? Look no further than OwnWebServers top-of-the-line dedicated servers, now available at a discount of 20% off!

Our dedicated servers are designed to provide unparalleled performance, reliability, and security, making them the perfect solution for businesses of all sizes. With powerful processors, large amounts of RAM, and lightning-fast storage, our servers can handle even the most demanding workloads with ease.

Get 20% OFF on Dedicated Servers plans. Use coupon promo code DEDI20 during checkout. Code will be expired on 31 March 2023.

Dual Xeon E5-2650v3 - 20 Cores

✔ Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
✔ 20 Cores
✔ 2.3GHz
✔ 25MB
✔ RAM : 128GB
✔ STORAGE (HW RAID) : 4 x 2TB SSD
✔ Operating System: Centos 7
✔ Server Backup: Optional
✔ Server Management: Free Support
✔ DDOS Security: Optional

>>>> Price $239.2 /mo. With using promo code DEDI20 | Order Now

Really, if you are going to host any website, use zakservers.com solutions, they deserve your business. I have never had a problem they couldn't fix, and fast.
This is a great service and is a very honest and up front person when offering the best for your site.

As it turns out, Zakservers.com is a good web host. They're consistently innovating, adding new technology to their hosting, adding new staff with knowledge I can't even comprehend.
They helped transfer my account and provided reassurances of better service. DMCA ignore servers, offshore streaming servers, Or Netherlands, Bulgaria servers.

These guys get a thumbs up, fives all acrossed the board. Zakservers.com is worth trying. I immediately needed help in the transition, which was instantly provided by these guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back