What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I promote my own product on googleadwords

Clarke

Hi folks,

Hi, I have a decent budget to use for google adwords.

I wanted to ask I have a product in the Make Money Online niche and wanted to ask can I make a google ad words campaign with it using the model of video sales page and buy button?

HDPE Tarpaulins | Silpaulin Tarpaulin

Also you can not track it's successes, as there is no conversion tracking, so you are advertising blindly. And lastly you are better advertising your own website, as now you are promoting Amazon rather then your own business. No, you can not advertise your product on Google Adwords.

Yes, you can surely do that, Upload your product listings to Google Merchant Center so that customers may view what you have to offer in your store. Connect your Google Merchant Center and Google Ads accounts, and then build a product advertising campaign to promote your products. Make a decision on a monthly cap. You'll get compensated when customers visit your website or browse through your merchandise.

Yes, you can promote your own product on Google ad words. You'll need to create a new campaign and select "Search Network only" as the marketing objective. In the "Targeting" section, be sure to exclude your website from targeting. Then, create a new ad group and choose your product as the keyword. Finally, write an ad that promotes your product and target the relevant audience.

You can upload your product listings to Google Merchant Center so that customers can see what you have to offer in your store, so you can definitely do that. Build a product advertising campaign to promote your products after linking your Google Merchant Center and Google Ads accounts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back