What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cheap cPanel hosting accounts, where can I order them?

Ad@moll

Good day,
I want to know about the quality of Tzulo.com web hosting service.
My budget is $50/mo. 150 gbs - HD, 3 TB - Bandwidth
I am planning to host my huge traffic web site at cheap cPanel hosting account.
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

I can add that tzulo.com pricing is sweet. Much cheaper than my previous host's pricing.
The reason I've chosen them is that I decided to improve my website's ranking. Recommend their hosting services.

I've used Tzulo.com cPanel hosting for not so long hosting my own domains and some for friends and family.
I'm a developer with limited server admin knowledge and I find the control panel extremely helpful and easy to use.

Excellent Service. Will do anything Tzulo.com can to try and help fix your problem over the Skype.
Anytime I have a question, big or small, I call tech support because I know they will be able to answer the question.

It turns out that hostingsource.com has been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real, live person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back