What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cheap shared cPanel web hosting?

Rstone

Hello,
I am looking for Linux Cpanel hosting:
Disk space - 20 gbs of SSD disk
Bandwidth - 500 gbs
Please suggest a good host.
Any info on kvchosting.net cheap shared hosting? Reliable or not?
Thanks.

I started using hostforweb.com cpanel web hosting when I needed additional storage space for my web site.
I'm very impressed. Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic. Their tech people helped me with everything I needed.

It's easy to use and kvchosting.net customer support is the best I've ever seen. It's almost like walking right up to the owner and asking them for help. Nothing bad to say, althought they should except other methods of payment than paypal.

Rstone said:
Hello,
I am looking for Linux Cpanel hosting:
Disk space - 20 gbs of SSD disk
Bandwidth - 500 gbs
Please suggest a good host.
Any info on kvchosting.net cheap shared hosting? Reliable or not?
Thanks.
cPanel web hosting service is the best solution for basic HTML, static websites, and medium-size traffic websites. Starting at just $0.99/mo.

This is a great website. It's easy to use and kvchosting.net customer support is the best I've ever seen. It's almost like walking right up to the owner and asking them for help. Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back