What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cPanel Managed VPS hosting services?

Tavosrep

Need over 100 gbs of disk space. 2 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about cloudarion.com cPanel Managed VPS hosting services?

Any feedbacks, reviews? What host is better?

I am very pleased with QHoster.com VPS hosting. Their staff also worked with me to understand how to optimize my site for search engine discovery.
All in all, I'm very pleased. Try the code: XMASQH25OFFHOST - 25% SHARED RESELLER VPS AND COMODO POSITIVE SSL - Recurring 2 more times!

I know from personal experience that cloudarion.com chat support is online 24/7 and I personally use it quite a lot. It's satisfying to be able to quickly handle the technical side of hosting my site and remain focused on improving the content. More 'heavy duty' support issues are handled via email and I have always received a reply within 24 hours.

I had an issue setting up SSL for one of my clients and called them.
They not only knew what the issue is, but they fixed it and sent me an email letting me know it was up and running.
If you do, I will highly recommend cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting plans. They are super awesome.

The things which I like about CloudArion.com hosting services are free bonuses such as website builder, templates, domains, etc. All in all, I enjoy dealing with them. Their SSDVPS hosting service is based on quality and I will definitely continue using their hosting services for hosting my present and future web sites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back