What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cPanel web hosting packages?

Rstone

I am looking for a cheap shared hosting with dedicated ip.
Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
budget is 10 usd. Requirements: 20gb hosting space, Dedicated ip, 100% uptime.
server much be good usa or eu location.
What are your views on QHoster.com cPanel web hosting packages?
Are they affordable? Any other host for comparison, please? Thanks.
Regards

I've been with QHoster.com for over 6 months now and their service is excellent. My page is up all the time, fast downloads, they answered few questions I had promptly.
Use the code SH20OFF and get 20%OFF on All cPanel Web Hosting Packages.

You must try OwnWebServers is another unlimited Web hosting provider used by millions of users around the world. However, OwnWebServers is the best small business web host because of how easy it is to use and set up.

When you sign up for OwnWebServers, you’ll have access to all the tools you need to get your company’s website off the ground. Each plan includes a free domain and SSL certificate. Unlimited web hosting plan starts at $3/month.

Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable pricing. QHoster.com will be a good choice of cPanel web host.

I absolutely recommend QHoster.com web host. The customer support is superb. I actually had a problem initially, I sent an email and it was cleared that day. No problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back