What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DDos protected VPS?

Rstone

Hi,
What is the best web hosting for High Power websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates, DDos protected
Have seen NetShop-isp.com.cy offers nice VPS solutions.
How reliable is this host? Any other recommendations?

bodHOST is another popular provider of cheap VPS hosting in the USA. They offer a range of flexible and scalable VPS solutions, with plans starting at just $14.99 per month. bodHOST has a global network of data centers, allowing you to choose a location that is closest to your target audience. They also offer a range of operating systems to choose from, including popular choices like Ubuntu, CentOS, and Debian.

AllWebHost.com is a leading provider of cloud-based VPS hosting. They offer a robust infrastructure with solid uptime, high-speed SSD storage, and flexible scalability options. DigitalOcean is known for its developer-friendly environment and easy-to-use control panel.

OwnWebServers is known for high-quality services at incredibly low prices. The provider’s managed VPS hosting can be used for anything from online stores to web-based apps. The performance is great, and the provider ensures ease of use. Plus, full server control is in your hands.

Apart from the low entry price ($7/mo), one of OwnWebServers primary selling points when it comes to VPS hosting is that it’s semi-managed. You can save 50% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert. Servers are stable and my sites are running fast.
I can honestly say that NETSHOP is the best host in the world. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.

I like NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosting services and can highly recommend to others. They offer 24/7 helpful online support via Live chat and also Skype - it is very convenient.
They offer 24/7 helpful online support via Live chat and also Skype - it is very convenient.

Very pleased that I stumbled on to NetShop-isp.com.cy cpanel web host. Not only is their hardware awesome, they respond like instantly to questions and support issues.
Try getting a response from the big hosting providers… lol. That's why I chose them. I'm happy with the performance and reliability of the service.

My webmail is a lot easier to get to than it is on other hosts using cPanel. Web page loads fast and my visitors do not complain.
Transferred all my sites to NETSHOP cPanel web host and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back