What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dedicated hosting? need powerful server

Ad@moll

Requirements:
- 3 tbs of disk space, - 42 tbs of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
I am considering Hostingsource.com US server hosting packages and also reg domains.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

Why not give kvchosting.net US servers as an alternative?
Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support.

I must say Hostingsource.com is GOOD! I have had responses in a short amount of time and they have solved my problem every time.
Great support and pricing. It may not have all the latest features etc. So far everything is good...

I must say Hostingsource.com is GOOD! I have had responses in a short amount of time and they have solved my problem every time.
Great support and pricing. It may not have all the latest features etc. So far everything is good...
What type of set-up assistance is included at no additional cost?

Time is money. To spare yourself headaches, switch to Hosting Source server hosting now.
Their customer support is great. Any ticket I've put in has resulted in a real e-mail response within 10-15 minutes.

I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans. If you want a web-host where an actual human being returns your e-mails, then Hostingsource.com is definitely for you.

OwnWebServers is one of the biggest names in the hosting market overall. It provides multiple types of plans, ranging from basic shared servers to dedicated options.

Here’s what you get with the Standard dedicated server plan, in terms of hardware:

CPU: 6-core CPU clocked at 2.4 GHz
RAM: 32 GB
Bandwidth: 5 TB
Storage: 2 X 1TB SSD

Get 10% OFF on Dedicated Servers Hosting plans. Use coupon code DH10 during checkout.

Xeon E5 2620v3 - 6 Cores CPU

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 6 Cores
• 2.4GHz
• 15MB
• RAM : 32GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
• Operating System: Centos 7
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support
• DDOS Security: Optional

>>>> Price $94.50 /mo.. With using code DH10 | Order Now