What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dedicated server hosting required

Rstone

I decided to ask forum members if they know about this host...
I have found out that Digitalserver.com.mx offers hosting dedicado mexico. Require: 2TB of HD (or 500 SSD storage), 16 GB of RAM, 30 TB bandwidth.
The only thing I am worrying about is the reliability on this hosting provider. Will it be worth to deal with them? Do they offer any discounts?

Since digitalserver.com.mx has good technicians, they handle things faster and correct, so they can handle technical issue better in less time.
The cpu load from other users is pretty low, and even if the disks look full on cpanel they seem plenty responsive.

I'm happy to deal with digitalserver.com.mx web host and can highly recommend servidor dedicado to other webmasters.
The customer support helped me with the process of upgrading and now my website is running fast and efficiently. Everything works fine. Recommended.

I will be migrating all my current customers, their sites, hosting and domains to digitalserver.com.mx hosting dedicado economico next week.
I think those sorts of hosts are growing lately and a customer I can see why that is.
24/7 support. Fast servers. Price is excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back