What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dedicated server hosts?

Rstone

Hello,
I'm looking to buy dedicated server at cheap price. I need this for software testing. I need min 2gb Ram with core 2-3 core processor, 100MBPS/1GBPS Port, Bandwidth 2 TB or unlimited, Re-load OS any time, One Snap only, OS Window 7 (I use my own key), Payment Paypal. Budget $80-100 per server.
So you know anything about ServerUnion.com dedicated server hosting solutions?
Any reviews? Other dedicated server hosts?

ABSOLUTELY FREE! Enjoy a 100% DISCOUNT on our DELL PowerEdge R320 E5-2470v2 dedicated server!
I've been using ServerUnion.com server hosting for quite a long period of time and must say that everything has been fantastic.

Well, serverunion.com has been an amazing host. Support is quick and extremely helpful. Their server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.
All of my issues and questions were answered within a few minutes at most, and the issues themselves were quickly resolved as well.

Looking for a well-stable server to sign up for? Look no further AllWebHost.com Our hosting service offers a reliable and robust server infrastructure that ensures stability for your website or application. With state-of-the-art data centers, redundant network connections, and advanced hardware, we prioritize the uptime and performance of your online presence. Our servers undergo regular maintenance and monitoring to ensure optimum stability and mitigate any potential issues. Additionally, our experienced support team is available 24/7 to address any concerns or provide assistance whenever you need it.

If you’re looking for a fast dedicated hosting service, don’t look any further. A contract with Ownwebservers gives you access to turbo servers that Ownwebservers describes as 20 times faster than conventional servers. This provider offers great features that can satisfy both professional web developers and less-experienced clients. 20% OFF Dedicated Hosting on plans - Code - DEDI20. The offer is limited time.

Unlimited bandwidth
Excellent server administration
Excellent backup management
Windows and Linux support

We are available 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

The billing people are kind and generous and always answer my questions in a professional manner.
If you want that personalized service then serverunion.com is the place. With this web host, it's Black Friday every day - 50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime!

The price is very cheap and setup very quick, the control panel is different but houses loads of features and after a while is really easy to use.
For what I pay, I get a lot and to me, this is a good thing. Recommend ServerUnion.com solutions in Europe to others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back