What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dedicated server in Europe?

Tavosrep

Hello,
What do you think is the best bitcoin dedicated server in Europe?
What are your views on Regvps.com server hosting solutions?
Do you think they are good? What host is better? Why?

Well, I have being using Regvps.com for quite a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied using their dedicated servers.
The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. Excellent and timely tech support, very affordable.

If you are looking for the Best windows dedicated server provider at an affordable price, then OwnWebServers will be the best pick for you!! Because it provides many amazing features with its service that can make your website blazing fast on the internet.

Great deal from ownwebservers 55% OFF Best Dedicated Hosting on plans - Code - XMAS55. The offer is limited time.

Here are some of its key features

Easy-to-use control panel
Instant activation
Money back guarantee
Latest Hardware equipment

If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to our friendly support team at support@ownwebserver.com

Last edited:
Whenever I needed support, Regvps.com team was always there 24/7. I've already notice an improvement in load time for my site and the bulletin board is probably twice as fast as the old one.

Hello,
What do you think is the best bitcoin dedicated server in Europe?
What are your views on Regvps.com server hosting solutions?
Do you think they are good? What host is better? Why?

If you are searching for ultimate control over your website and server resources, then bodHOST’s fully managed dedicated server hosting is your solution! With the New Year sale, you can enjoy a 10% discount on dedicated servers using the code NYDS15. You will experience unmatched performance, security, and customization options with a dedicated server that caters to your specific requirements. bodHOST ensures that your website is secure and operating at optimal speed, giving you full control over your digital domain. Take advantage of this offer now and command your website like a true master!

I can give Regvps.com dedicated hosting, but they get a 5 out of 5 for service/helpdesk, without a doubt.
As for the servers, they are stable.. The pages load fast, day or night. They have a well balanced system over there.

I am not an IT guy so support is important to me. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful. Regvps.com can be trusted.
They are always quick with answering my questions and I have seen them go above and beyond the call of duty several times.

At bodHOST, we offer a range of cheap Windows dedicated server solutions that can be deployed in our state-of-the-art data centers located in both Canada and the USA. Our data centers are strategically placed to provide low latency and fast connectivity to users in North America, making them an ideal choice for businesses looking to serve this region. With advanced security measures, redundant power and cooling systems, and high-speed network connectivity, our data centers provide a reliable and secure environment for your dedicated servers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back