What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dedicated server in India?

Rstone

Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server in India.
It should have an integrated gpu. Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E3-12X5 series.
Ram 24Gb is enough. And HDD 2000 gbs max. Any provider recomendations?
What can you say about hostnamaste.com Budget Dedicated Server?
Will it be worth trying them? Alternatives?

I currently use hostnamaste.com solutions for hosting two sites, with one of them being registered there as well. The web hosting aspect is easy to use with standard ftp or secure-ftp access. The management of the various other things (changing billing options, checking user statistics, web-mail, forwarding/redirecting e-mail, and setting up e-mail subscription lists) is very user friendly.

I can not express how happy I am with Hostnamaste.com Budget Dedicated Server. I dont really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen. First class service and support.

When considering a dedicated server provider, you'll want to look for features that will make your experience unique and valuable. Here are some key considerations:

-Scalability: A dedicated server provider should be able to quickly and easily scale your account up or down as needed. This is important if you anticipate increasing traffic or need to reduce costs.
- Customer service: Dedicated server providers should have robust customer service capabilities so you can get help with any issues or questions you may have. This can be especially important if you're new to the dedicated server world or aren't familiar with specific terminology.
-Security: A dedicated server provider should take security seriously, ensuring that your information and data are always safe and secure. They should also have protocols in place to prevent malicious actors from gaining access to your account or data.

I have had OpenVZ VPS account with Hostnamaste.com for over 6 months and had no real problems.
It's good cheap hosting. They fixed the entire thing no cost to me. I'm pleased to deal with them.
Many thanks to my friend who suggested me this web host.

The site speed is good. Hostnamaste.com servers are secure. The prices are fair. 24/7 support. Fast servers. Price is excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back