What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dedicated servers in Europe?

Tavosrep

Thinking to launch my personal web site and it requires not so much resources:
500GB - space, 20000GB - bandwidth, Linux
I have found Webhost.pro - it has dedicated servers in Europe.
Their EU hosting solutions can be suitable for me.
can i use their services? or any better deals?

Looking for reliable and high-performance dedicated servers for your business or organization? Look no further than OwnWebServers top-of-the-line dedicated servers, now available at a discount of 20% off!

Our dedicated servers are designed to provide unparalleled performance, reliability, and security, making them the perfect solution for businesses of all sizes. With powerful processors, large amounts of RAM, and lightning-fast storage, our servers can handle even the most demanding workloads with ease.

Get 20% OFF on Dedicated Servers plans. Use coupon promo code DEDI20 during checkout. Code will be expired on 31 March 2023.

Dual Xeon E5-2650v3 - 20 Cores

✔ Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
✔ 20 Cores
✔ 2.3GHz
✔ 25MB
✔ RAM : 128GB
✔ STORAGE (HW RAID) : 4 x 2TB SSD
✔ Operating System: Centos 7
✔ Server Backup: Optional
✔ Server Management: Free Support
✔ DDOS Security: Optional

>>>> Price $239.2 /mo. With using promo code DEDI20 | Order Now

I've been with GTHost.com instant dedicated hosting for three months now and have built a number of web-sites for any businesses.
They do provide features for more advanced web-sites, such as SSL and multi domain-name support. They are reliable.

If you are looking for the Best managed dedicated server provider at an affordable price, then bodHOST will be the best pick for you!! Because it provides many amazing features with its service that can make your website blazing fast on the internet. Standard Server Price range: $86 – $196/month available in three plans with varying specs and features. All dedicated servers come with free cPanel and WHM, and free SSL. You get the instant discount >> 10% OFF on Dedicated Server - Use Code ADH10. This offer is limited time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back