What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EU server hosting?

Sagiscorpio

I would like to ask for some expert help in order to help me to choose the hosting provider.
What do you think about centohost.com EU server hosting?
The reason for my request is that I am looking for a good place where I can order server hosting solution and this company seems to be good for me.
Do you know anything about it?

I can't possibly rave about them more. I've always been frustrated by hosting in the past. Not with centohost.com web host.
They've helped me more than I even thought I needed it and installing apps on my page is as simple as clicking a button on their awesome admin page.

When it comes to dedicated class hosting service web hosts in different EU countries has different understanding about what do they should provide.
You can rely on NetShop ISP web hosting. It is one of the few hosts on the Internet known as a true hosting provider.

My experience with tech support has been good-prompt and helpful responses.
I have two domains hosted at rockhoster.com and just renewed both for a third year after looking around for better deals and, as usual, finding none.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back