What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EU web hosting services ?

Tavosrep

I would like to get web hosting. Linux. EU location! need over 50-70 gbs of disk space (SSD)
Do you know anything about swissns.ch EU web hosting services ?
Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

I recommend swissns.ch shared hosting to all of my friends and plan to be with them for a very long time.
Good service. I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there.

Coupon code: 3FI43HBLRM - gives 20% discount, valid till July 31st.

I recommend using swissns.ch.
They are flexible with their hosting offers.
They are also reliable with their excellent technical support staff.
I run my Business website using their services and I am a happy customer since I did that.

IMHO, you will be pleased running your websites at QHoster.com servers.
SUMMER PROMO CODE: Applies to all shared hosting and VPS Servers (except cPanel Managed VPS) QHOSTERSUMMER33OFF - 30% OFF! (Expiry: 1st Aug. 2020).

The quality of the hosting is very good, i would recommend this host to other webmasters. I can say that I am fully-satisfied with swissns.ch service.
Amazed about the capabilities of these guys, not only the support is incredible to the point of actually tweaking your website (Drupal based) and upgrading stuff but the answers have been spot on.

I have never been this satisfied, up until I migrated to cloudarion.com hosting. They could not have been more helpful. I never had a problem.
Reliable, easy to manage, a good interface, has done a nice job for my client for over a year now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back