What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fast VPS hosting?

Rstone

Hello. I am in search of web hosting that is reliable and will provide very fast loading speed all over the world.
I will be uploading videos to the website and they need to load fast.
What are your views on cloudarion.com SSD VPS web hosting?
Will it be worth trying them?

This is a great website. It's easy to use and cloudarion.com tech customer support is the best I've ever seen. It's almost like walking right up to the owner and asking them for help.
It is a straight-forward, easy to use service provider. Tech support is quick and reliable. Recommend their services!

It seems to me that Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS can be considered as a nice alternative for you, OP.
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

Never had any problem with cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting in the USA.
They accept bitcoin payment which is a great plus for their team. They are professional in all the ways.

I've been with cloudarion.com for more than 7 months, and I'd like to say that I like this web host.
The features are also epic, you get the choice between cheap TOP operating systems, let's say we want cPanel with Fantastico (discounted) they preinstall it for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back