What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feature-rich dedicated server hosting?

Ad@moll

I decided to ask forum members if they know about this host...
I have found out OBhost.net dedicated server hosting provider. Thinking to host my forum with them.
The only thing I am worried about is the reliability of this hosting provider.

Will it be worth dealing with them? Do they offer any discounts?

I think OBhost.net is a good deal! Support is helpful when they can be, as long as they understand the problem. They will offer solutions if they already have them prepared.
Promocode: LOVEOBHOST - Save 30% On Every Package.
Promo: OBHSSL - 50% OFF on SSL Certificates.

There are thousands of web hosting providers out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting providers like GThost.com dedicated server hosting.
Their dedicated instant servers are available in as little as 5 to 15 minutes of your payment. You can test them starting from paying for 1 day - start from $5. Hope this will help.

Why not give QHoster.com server hosting a try?
The price is outstanding for the features provided, nice control panel with a load of features. Easy to understand website.

It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
Nice are offered by Business Dedicated Server XXIwebhosting.com provider. I am happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters. Customers should use code "I-30-Off-DS" for 30% off price (lifetime discount) during checkout. IF the code does not work, you can email it to them after and request the discount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back