What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game that you like to play ?

Fallout 3. Although not everyone likes the game, it came out at a difficult time in my life and was gripping with the fact that the quests were far reaching and beyond any game I had played up to that point.

After the first play through, I went on to buy all the dlc packs and played again and again.

At the last count, I have played 9 times with a minimum of 255 hours per playthrough. Been every karma choice as male and female and the last few games were just for fun. I have found areas in game that are new to me on the last play despite all the myriad hours of gaming previously.

The Vault stories, the enemies, the quests and the random people. Couple that with one of the best soundtracks going and I will probably be playing again soon. Had it on Xbox, pc and ps3.

I know it's a subjective question but fallout 3 is the game I compare all the games I have played since with. The utter fun factor has never really been replicated by anything else since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back