What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Canadian VPS is needed

Ad@moll

Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either. Suggestions? What are your views on Rightservers.com Canadian VPS hosting? Is it good?

bodHOST has the cheapest plans that cost you as low as $24.99 per month. This price is indeed unbeatable as it is very cheap for any VPS hosting plan. bodHOST is running the best deal on VPS - Buy VPS Hosting for 1 Year and Receive 1 year of Free VPS Hosting!

The plan offers a wide range of Linux-based OS systems that include Debian, Ubuntu, and CentOS. However, this is just an introductory price because if you want to have more power you have to increase the payment.

High SSD
NFS Support
100% uptime
Linux and Windows OS
cPanel and Plesk with an extra cost
Intel Xeon Processor

I've had an account with Rightservers.com Managed VPS for almost five months and have been extremely pleased with the service and support.
Uptime is great. They even have scripts to add email forms and guest books and counters that are part of the package.

In the beginning, I was wary of how about the use of online tech support, but I often receive a reply within 5-10 minutes, and never more than a day's response.
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things. Highly recommend Rightservers.com to webmasters and newbies.

So far so good. Price is great, reliability is great and I'd definitely recommend rightservers.com managed vps to others.
Great Service with useful features.

bodHOST has the cheapest plans that cost you as low as $24.99 per month. This price is indeed unbeatable as it is very cheap for any VPS hosting plan.

bodHOST is bringing you a special offer! With Managed and Reliable Servers and SSD storage, Buy 1 Year of Cheap VPS hosting and get absolutely free 1-year VPS hosting.

The plan offers a wide range of Linux-based OS systems that include Debian, Ubuntu, and CentOS. However, this is just an introductory price because if you want to have more power you have to increase the payment.

High SSD
NFS Support
100% uptime
Linux and Windows OS
cPanel and Plesk with an extra cost
Intel Xeon Processor

I've been very pleased with rightservers.com as my web host! The service is reliable and I have found their support to be excellent.
I greatly appreciate their efforts and look forward to continued business with this managed vps host.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back