What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good host with stable servers in India?

Sagiscorpio

Hi,
I came across various hosting offers and found Hostnamaste.com - it offers India OpenVZ VPS hosting services.
I have a client who needs managed servers as he is not experienced enough in managing the servers by himself.
How can I check their level of management? Is it a trustworthy hosting provider?

I know QHoster.com offers multiple server locations including India. They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.

I asked them loads of questions before I bought hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS package, and they answered them all to my satisfaction.
I'm a beginner and needed things explained to me in more detail and it was not a problem for them at all, so I felt confident to go ahead.

I'm the webmaster for about a half dozen sites. I moved my personal site to hostnamaste.com and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites to them. Should also say that their dedicated hosting service is superb. So if you want an inexpensive and very functional site, this host is the way to go.

See, everyone is different from another. The above-listed hosting providers are the best to sign up but here I would recommend you to go with the eUKhost.
The reason behind, it is the No. 1 independent web hosting solution provider with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, reliable and high-performance hosting services from SMB's to high organisations worldwide.

Web Hosting is a way to introduce your site to multiple users present on the internet. Internet is a powerful way to attach new users or customers.
I will recommend you a WHUK for your good experience because they provide reliable and affordable services. They got 4.8 ratings out of 5 from 2547 reviews of customers and 24/7 support. If you are new then WHUK suggests you the best plan for your website.

We switched to hostnamaste.com Budget Dedicated Server after having enough of the downtime with our old hosts.
From our time with them I have nothing but high praise indeed.
Terrific service, fast support, great reliable webhost!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back