What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

good hosting for e-commerce site + backups?

Tavosrep

guys, I need help to choose managed server for e-commerce site + backups, ddos protection
Found Hostnamaste.com web host and their managed server deals look quite good for my budget.
Are they trustworthy? Alternatives to compare pricing, features?

The quality of Hostnamaste.com hosting is very good, i would recommend this host to other webmasters. I love the features they provide although i wish they had a slightly better domain manager like the one you find on other host providers but that is all i can think of, everything else has been superb and the privacy and security are excellent.

Hostnamaste has the best plans to offer. They have plans for every segment of the population.
I wish they provided collaborative features with their plans.
I am sure they will do that in the coming time.

No complaints so far, and I recommend cloudarion.com web host to anyone who wants to host multiple domain names on the same server for a nominal cost.
I am already planning on upgrading my subscription. As far as I have seen my site has 99.9% uptime.

You may notice many different kinds of web hosting providers and all of them are top of their quality.
I am 100% sure Hostnamaste.com and their OpenVZ VPS plans will meet your requirements.
According to reviews, their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.

i would recommed you serverwala for the best hosting provider for the e-commerce site. i thibnk best hosting is not decidecby a good rice rather features and quality of services does matter.
a best hosting provider should be
- responsive
-supportive
-realible
- thrustworthy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back