What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good hosting for Wordpress website?

Alphagalaxy

I am planning to launch my Wordpress website.
I need to find reliable hosting provider that supports video and Wordpress web sites on its shared hosting account.
Found several hosts Hostnamaste.com and also Exmasters.com web hosts, but I am not sure if I can trust them.
The price for their plans meets my budget.
Do they allow to host video and wordpress web site?
Do you know anything about them?

I hope they keep like that and professionals. Fully-satisfied using hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting service.
They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable.

In addition to good pricing, uptime and support, Exmasters.com also provides a very nice control panel with a large list of functions some of which cost extra at other hosting providers.
They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints. The control panel works very well.

Performance is Excellent. Highly recommend QHoster.com cPanel web hosting service.
Uptime has been 100%. So far, a very happy customer. They accept Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.

If you are looking for a generic hosting provider, I found here OwnWebServers one of the best and uunlimited web hosting provider in the US. The prices are competitive starts at $3/month, and you get free site transfers and a decent website builder package with every plan.

Web Hosting Plans & Pricing:

Standard Web Hosting (cPanel Platform)

• cPanel/WHM Control Panel
• Hosted on Solid State Drives
• Free Domain Name Included
• Host Unlimited Domains
• Free SSL Certificates
• Daily Backups
• Unlimited: Storage
• Traffic/Month: Unlimited
• Email Accounts: Unlimited
• Discount for Multi-year Year Prepayment