What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Hosting Provider is Required

Sagiscorpio

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
What I'm looking for: support multiple domains, good with WordPress, supports Cpanel or Plesk or Vesta.
I'm good with $30-$40 a month budget. What hosts can you recommend me to try? Any info on NetShop-isp.com.cy hosting? Are they good?
I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only thing I have picked out is my domain name.

You can rely on NetShop-isp.com.cy web host. I've never had a problem with billing and my account gets renewed yearly without problem or additional charges. Support is usually great, my only complain being that the original average support response time of 14 minutes is now more like 3-4 hours. This is to be expected with the kind of growth they've experienced, however. The price is attractive.

You can trust NetShop Isp Cyprus VPS. Their servers are very stable. They are good, real good! The support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us as most of the technical questions we throw at them have revolved around e-commerce solutions etc. You'll get instant provisioning VPS servers + unlimited OS re-installations. SSD & NVMe storage.

I am so glad I found NetShop-isp.com.cy provider and will be recommending them to all my friends and clients. Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.
The control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing. When things go wrong, they explain what's happening and what they're doing to fix it and prevent it in future.

When I contact their support, they answered very fast and offered me a perfect fit for running of my website. and must say that the price was really cheap.
If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is NetShop-isp.com.cy - The hosting solutions provided are excellent. Great value for money!

Looking for shared web hosting, it's important to balance affordability with the necessary features and reliability for your website. bodHOST is a popular web hosting provider known for its budget-friendly shared hosting plans. They offer a range of features and a free domain name for the first year.

Back