What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Hosting Provider is Required

Alphagalaxy

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
What I'm looking for:
1) support multiple domains
2) good with WordPress
3) supports Cpanel
4) I'm good with $200-$400 a month
I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only thing I have picked out is my domain name.
Any information on NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosting provider? What host is better? Why?

thx for your help

As a good alternative, can recommend tzulo.com cPanel web hosting solutions.
It provides industry-leading managed solutions with personalized customer service and support.

I am pleased to deal with NetShop-isp.com.cy hosting. Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Price is less than market price compared to other hosts that offer the same features which is nice to know you're saving money!

I moved to NetShop ISP hosting after reading reviews and having a terrible experience with my previous host.
The availability of both live online support and phone support is fine. As for the uptime, it is very good.
Recommended.

I think cloudarion.com is a good deal! I have a couple of sites hosted there that I had as an image hosting for a few weeks.
They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back