What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good reseller hosting solutions?

Rstone

Can someone describe their hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?

Do you think QHoster.com reseller hosting solutions will work fine for my needs?
Any they reliable? Any comments, please?

Use the code SH20OFF and get 20%OFF on All cPanel Web Hosting Packages. Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.
Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on Dedicated Servers. I'm so glad I found QHoster.com web host and will be recommending them to all my friends and clients.

I will keep this short and sweet. QHoster.com has been great to me and my business online. Support is excellent, servers are fast, and their pricing is very affordable.

I have used QHoster.com hosting services for my internet identity and dream to take my business on international level, I did not have any idea what to do etc but their tech support helped me with it and in fact they are still helping me after almost 8 months. They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.

I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far QHoster.com has been the best. Top notch support!
It was also very easy to upgrade, took only a minute and can be done at any time. I've had no problems with any aspect of this service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back