What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good shared hosting in Canada with zero overselling?

Alphagalaxy

Guys, I need over 20 gbs of disk space.
Linux + 99.9% uptime guarantee. Register .ca domain + servers located in Canada.
What can you say about Canspace.ca web hosting and domain registration services?
What host would you rather choose if you were me?

I have been using Canspace.ca shared hosting for over 2 months now and they rock.
The speed is amazing, very reliable, the support is fantastic (we needed a server reset, they done it within 20 minutes), the price is great!. Can't fault these guys!

I have a small Joomla web site hosted with Canspace.ca Canadian host. It was not so easy for me to find such a stable hosting service.
Uptime is great as promised (99.9%). I like the speed of upload of my pages. Everything works fine.

There are thousands of web hosting companies out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting companies like QHoster.com web host.
VPS and Dedicated Server - GHR8WY5P4P - Personal voucher for $50 (applies to annual billing cycles)

They have powerful servers located in Canada.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back