What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good VPS is needed

Ad@moll

Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either. Suggestions? What are your views on hostforweb.com hosting and also SSL Certificates? Is it good?

bodHOST offers fast and reliable servers with the best pricing of any Linux and Windows VPS hosting on our list. Its best value plan starts from $24.99 per month – an excellent deal for VPS hosting. You still get 2 vCPU Cores, 1 TB Monthly Transfer, and 2 GB RAM.

On top of that, bodHOST ensures excellent loading times with a 100 MB/second guarantee on your network. In addition, you have complete control over your hosting as it offers full root access.

Host.co.in is another web hosting service provider in India founded in 2005 to meet the needs of every online business. Over a million websites are hosted in its two data centres. Host.co.in impeccable shared hosting plan makes it a top web hosting provider in India.

Their VPS Hosting plan starts at just Rs 999/month with the below features.

Pros:

99.95% Uptime
Builder for websites
Customer support is good
Domain name for free
SSL for free
Hosting at an affordable price
Support for third-party applications

Great deal from Host.co.in, You can save on VPS Hosting >> 20% OFF VPS Hosting - Use Code VHF20. Hurry Up avail to this offer now.

Finally I've found a good home for my web sites, Hostpro.com is the best solution for hosting any kind of web sites.
The performance gain is 4 times faster read and 2 times better write speed. It is great web host. Use the exclusive 20% off promo code HP-20 to get inspired. The offer is valid until December 31, 2023.

With hostingsource.com cheap web hosting I've always had customer service that is above and beyond what I had previously had with several other hosts.
The service, reliability, features and price are, in my opinion, unrivaled. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.

Why not give Greenwebpage.com VPS hosting a try as an alternative?
It is very difficult for me to find words to express my feelings about their excellent support – these guys are very friendly and responsive.

ownwebservers.com is one of the few providers on this list to offer unlimited bandwidth on all its VPS plans, making it a top choice for sites with high traffic demands. Additionally, this host provides a free SSL certificate, daily disaster recovery backups, and a suite of proprietary tools for web hosting account management.

Features Are:

$7 for the first month
Then $7 monthly with no contracts, no changes
Latest of PHP, MySQL, Perl, Python, and Ruby
7 operating system options for Linux or Windows
Full root access and choice of datacenter

I'm very pleased with Hostpro.com VPS servers. Use the exclusive 20% off promo code HP-20 to get inspired. The offer is valid until December 31, 2023.
In dealing with a provider, I also have to keep in mind my customers, because I own a computer shop and I am often asked who I would recommend. The back up and quick responses to my emails are second to none.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back