What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good web host for wordpress?

Tavosrep

I would like to get wordpress hosting. Linux.
+ need to register .com domains (3 domains).
Do you know anything about hostingsource.com hosting services ?
Their web hosting & domain registration services?
Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.
So far hostforweb.com have been an exceptional US web host. They are fast, great customer service. I have no complaints.

Taking into account your needs, suppose centohost.com is the right option to deal with.
Special requests have always come through quickly and gracefully. As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.

My favorite is QHoster.com provider pretty obviously. Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order!
Their server locations are: Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Bulgaria (100 Gbps DDoS Protection), USA - Miami (FL), USA - New York (NY), Canada (480 Gbps DDoS Protection) and more.

If you are looking for the best web hosting for WordPress then you should visit Google SERP. There are many options for your business you can pick the right hosting provider at your lowest price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back